Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Little Business is Growing

I'm going to use this blog mainly to share with you some of my creations. I just have so much fun making all the different gifts. It all started with a diaper cake and it has just taken off from there. I have now made various diaper cakes and diaper wreaths, holiday wreaths, party favor box cakes, cards and invitations, wedding towels cakes, graduation bouquets, birthday party bouquets and various small gifts. I have also been asked to make themed die cut packages for scrapbooking. Keep visiting my blog so you can see the pictures and please leave comments. I love to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your blog. I'm waaay newer than you are so don't have a blog yet. Someday! Your creations are so creative. I love all of them. Good luck.
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)