Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Calendar for 2011 - Sept to Dec

WooHoo! I'm finally finished with my 2011 calendar. It was a lot of work and it took many hours, but I'm very happy with it and I enjoyed every minute of making it. Because of the limited number of pics per post, I will divide them into 3 posts. I haven't decided yet whether I'm going to hang it or whether I'm going to put it on a photo stand. Right now I'm leaning more to hanging it as it will take up less space on my counters, but that means I will have to put eyelets on all the pages. I'm also thinking of making a few to give out as Christmas gifts to family members. The gift that will keep on giving throughout the coming year ... I kinda like that!! :) If you wish to see a larger picture, all you have to do is click on that pic. If you need any information, please feel free to email me at lenfon@msn.com and remember that your comments are very welcomed. I hope you enjoy my 2011 Calendar!!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)