Friday, September 17, 2010

A Cinderella Birthday

The daughter of a very good friend of mine is turning 4 and absolutely loves Cinderella. At this age what could be more perfect? So I began with the invitations ... Then went on to the party bags for the girls ...
Followed by the party bags for the boys ... and yes, I know that this is Sleeping Beauty's horse, well actually Prince Phillip's lol, but the Cinderella horse is just a little too "girly" to put on boys party bags, so we improvised ... :)
When all this was done, I made the birthday card for the birthday girl. It is a pedestal card and this was my first attempt at one. I was happily surprised at how easy they are to make. Thanks Dawn from Dawn's Stamping Thoughts, for the great tutorial.
And here is a side view of the card.
There is one more item, but I will only post it tomorrow as I don't want to spoil the surprise, so come back and visit and remember that comments are very welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)