Friday, April 15, 2011

Easter 'Cracks' me Up

I saw an Easter sentiment that said "Hope this Easter is all it's Cracked up to be" and I knew that it would be perfect for my son. So, I got out my trustee Create-a-Critter cartridge and my Bo-Bunny paper and went to work. This is the result - kinda corny, but cute. When my son saw it, I got the roll of the eyes and then a broad smile, which translated from teenage-anese means that he too thought it was corny, but he liked it :-) This brings me to the end of my Easter cards. I get a little break from cards for the next month or so, which will give me some time to catch up on my scrapbooking. I'm running about 7 years behind both on my daughter's and my son's scrapbooks. How did this happen you ask? I haven't a clue ;-) I hope you all enjoyed looking through my Easter cards and as always, comments are greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)