Monday, April 18, 2011

Graduation Announcement Cards

Isn't this the most precious graduation announcement card you've ever seen? I just love them. I made them for the daughter of a friend who is graduating from school this year. Black, white and maroon are the school colours and they just go so beautifully together.
I wish I had been creative enough to come up with this idea, but I wasn't - I totally scraplifted this card from the very creative Jackie Topa from http://jackietopa.typepad.com/, who was kind enough to give me permession to use her design. I changed the colours and the bling but the design is all hers.
Now I'm working on some Thank You cards and I will post those as soon as I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)