Friday, July 29, 2011

Greenland Layout

I don't have any cards to share with you right now, so I'm going to share some layouts in the next few days. This is a layout of some photos my son took while flying over Greenland en route from Amsterdam to Houston. I couldn't believe how beautifully he was able to capture these scenes. You'll see that I'm a very simple scrapper - not too many embellishments and the reason for this is that I more often than not have a gazillion photos per page. Since I want the focus to be on the photos, I tend to keep the layouts pretty simple. The title was cut using my cricut and I added crystal snow to give it the "frosty" look. I can't remember who the paper is by, but I know you will be able to find at Michaels in the loose cardstock section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)