Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Male Birthday Card

Taking a break from Christmas cards to make a birthday card for my brother. Very simple but I think, very attractive and manly. The log and ship are from SU! Open Sea stamp set. The sand dollar was a button, but I cut off its shank and turned it into the perfect embellishment for this card. The twine is Maraschino colour from ... actually, I don't know where it's from. A friend bought a bunch of different colours and then we went halves on all of them but I don't know where she bought them from. I'll have to ask her and then edit this post with the correct information. Sorry crafty friends, but it's just after midnight and I don't think she would appreciate me calling her at this time to ask. I think it would ruin a perfect friendship :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)