Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fred, My Snowman :)

Here is my snowman, I named him Fred since Frosty was already taken :-) He is just so cute and happy! My LSS had this stamp as it's stamp of the month and I just loved it. I bought the branch stamp too and using one of their ideas, I put them both together and love the way it came out. I'm not too sure that you can see it clearly, but I double stamped the branch stamp and pop dotted the ornaments to add a little dimension to the card. I will be making a few more "Fred" christmas cards, but in the following cards, Fred will be sporting various winter accessories to go with his very pretty scarf. Stay tuned ...

1 comment:

  1. I love, love your card! I love the branch, colors and most of all FRED!! I love all the extras you put on the card too!

    Diana
    google won't let me have access to your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)