Monday, October 3, 2011

Pink Boo Boo Bear

With October being Breast Cancer Awareness month and me having a very dear friend going through the recovery of breast cancer, when I saw the Think Pink Boo Boo Bear digi stamp from Digital Delights, I knew that I would have to get it to make this card for my friend. I think it came out very cute and very happy, so hopefully it will bring her joy when she receives it. I also found this beautiful and very meaningful poem which I thought perfect for the inside of my card. Unfortunately, she is very far away from me, so cards, regular chats and prayers is all I can do to be there for her right now.
I'm going to enter this card in the "Pink" challenge at HIMCR. I may enter it in a couple of other challenges too ... if so, I will come back and edit this post with their links. I'm not much of a challenges participant, but I'm trying :-)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)