Monday, October 10, 2011

Tink Birthday Card

Here is a very colourful card I made for my lil cousin who will be 5 next week. Using the cricut I first "drew" Tinkerbell using the cri-Kits, then went back and cut it. This made it a lot easier as the only layers I then had to cut was the dress and the hair. For the wings, I first used a silver cri-Kit to "draw" the details on vellum and then went back and cut the layer out. I handcut away the wings on the original Tinkerbell cut and just added the vellum wings. I added the mini pompoms to her shoes. Happy Birthday was cut using the Hello Kitty cartridge. The papers are all Bo-Bunny, the ribbon, flowers and butterfly brad are from my stash. TFL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)