Friday, November 11, 2011

Sammy, the Christmas Penguin

Brrrr ... this card looks very cold with all the blues in it :-) I thought this image was very cute - even a penguin can look in wonder at the star that symbolizes Christ's birth, so why can't more people do the same? The circle stamp is one I've had for a while but don't often use. Papers are from my stash - I have quite a large stash of loose sheets and a drawer full of scraps that I'm trying to use up. Were I to guess I would have to say that the solid blue is Bazzill cardstock and the snowflakes is from Paper Studio since I remember that I got it at Hobby Lobby. The penguin was coloured in using Bic markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)