Thursday, February 9, 2012

Good Luck Card

You may remember from previous posts that I have a very dear friend that was diagnosed with breast cancer last year. After her first mastectomy and rounds of chemo she has beat it and is now a survivor!!! However, she is still facing her second mastectomy and reconstructive surgery. I made this card to send to her to wish her luck with the upcoming surgery and to let her know that she is in my thoughts and prayers. I cut the horse shoe from the Toy Story cartridge and the 4-leaf clover using Designer's Calendar cartridge. The cardstock, designer paper, ribbon and gems are from my stash. I added the little gems because, let's face it, the card needed a little bling ~ the gems are actually hot pink just like the mat cardstock but they came out looking more like rubies in pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)