Friday, February 10, 2012

Using up Scraps Birthday Card

Like a lot of you, I have a drawer full of designer paper scraps. Some of them are a little more "designer" than others lol, but in the end they are all part of my patterned paper scraps, which I have been trying to use up. It was with this in mind that I made this card. Started with the green, purple and white paper and built the card around it. I used pencils and gamsol to colour the flower and then Spellbinders to cut the pretty frame around it. I pop-dotted it {is that even a verb :-)} to give it some dimension. The Happy Birthday ribbon tag is also from Spellbinders. I bought the inside sentiment stamp a while back and have been waiting to use it, now was the perfect opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)