Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Bunny Scene



Here is one of my last two Easter cards for 2012.  I used various cartridges for this, so here is the list:
Clouds - Indie Art
Fence, grass and flower border - Paper Doll Dressup
Bunnies and Easter eggs - Easter
Hello Easter sentiment and Chicks - MS Seasonal Cake Art
All in all it was easy and fun to make.  I snipped off the original little flowers and made my own little flowers using various punches.  I put a drop of liquid pearl into the center of each flower.  I embossed the fence with the woodgrain embossing folder, and added stickles to the Easter eggs.

2 comments:

  1. So tweet! The little bunnies and chicks are so adorable! Great job on the fence. Wonderful Easter card. Hope you and your family have a blessed Easter.
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura
    http://queenscardcastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet comment. I hope that you and yours have a very Blessed Easter too!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)