Friday, May 25, 2012

Food Gift Basket

As an end of year gift for my son's trumpet tutor, I made this gift basket.  I know that he appreciates a variety of foods, so I included a number of international foods, such as Dutch chocolates, licorice, waffle cookies and marzipan - American crackers - Belgium chocolate cookies - Italian Salami - French cheese and wine.  Yummy, I'm getting hungry just thinking about all the goodies :-)  He liked it very much and it was great timing since he is moving this weekend and probably doesn't feel like cooking much ;-)

2 comments:

  1. It looks so yummy! What a thoughtful gift! Great job on wrapping it.
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura
    http://queenscardcastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow he will be very pleased. Especially with the Dutch yammies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)