Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mother's Day Card


Here is the card I made for my mom for Mother's Day.  I used a MS PATP punch for the white mat ~ it worked great as this is a 5.25" by 5.25" card.  The petals and leaves for the lilly were cut using the Stamping UP! flower punch. The butterflies were cut using a MS punch. The poem and sentiment were computer generated.  I just loved this poem and thought it very appropriate for my mom.  Considering it was made in the wee hours of the morning, I think it came out great :-)  What do you all think?

4 comments:

  1. Your card for your mother is very nice. where do you get all those nice poems from?
    Do you get my comment the right way now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love lili's:) Thanks for sharing.

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you make this beautiful flower?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your sweet comments, ladies. Marian, I made this flower using a punch from StampinUp! I call it my flower punch :) but it's real name is Petals Blossom Builder. I don't know if you can get StampinUp! products in Holland ... if not, you can get one when you come to visit :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)