Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Envelope Card




I made this card for my son to give my husband for his birthday. I love the way it turned out and he liked it very much too.  I used the Wild About You stamp set by Theresa Momber from Gina K. Designs.  I love this set for masculine cards.  I saw a tutorial for this card a little while ago but unfortunately I cannot remember where it came from, so I'm unable to give credit where credit is due.  So sorry about that.  If I find it, I will come back and edit this post with the correct info.  For my scene I used various shades of the Memento ink.


3 comments:

  1. I love it! I love how you've shaded it. The scene and elephant look amazing. You did a wonderful job! I hope he had a wonderful birthday. Tell him I said Happy Belated Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very beautiful card. Gives a little bit of the south african feeeling back. You did a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the way you shaded it..I wish to shade Gift Card envelopes like that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)