Friday, June 15, 2012

Tie Card for Father's Day



I made this card to give my hubby on Father's Day.  I made it just before we left to go on holiday (in between packing suitcases) and since I was running out of time, I had to make it quick and simple. I used all the papers from a masculine DCWV mat stack, sorry I cannot remember the name of it. If anyone needs it, please let me know and I will be able to tell you as soon as we get home.  I cut the strip with the ties out of one 12" x 12" sheet and then hand cut 3 extra ties and pop dotted them to give the card a little dimension.  I think that for a quick card, it came out cute and very manly :) Hope hubby feels this way too!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Great job with the ties! I'm sure he loved it. Love the paper you've used. Wonderful job! I hope you all are having a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! Great image! You did a wonderful job coloring it.
    Plastic Cards

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)