Friday, July 20, 2012

Hello Kitty with Action Wobble

Have you guys seen the new Action Wobble blog?  It's bound to be a hit filled with the cutest projects. I learnt about action wobbles, quite a few months ago, from Mary from Cardz TV and have made a few cards ever since.  I have a little cousin who is turning 6 and since she lives in Portugal and loves Hello Kitty I looked through my HK cartridge and really liked this airplane cut - Happy Birthday Across the Miles. I cut out the cloud card but resized it using DS, cut the image using all the layers and put an action wobble behind it.  It's too cute!  It must be a very popular cut too, because just in the last couple of weeks I've seen plenty of similar cards :)


3 comments:

  1. She is adorable! Your cousin will love it! I know I do. Love the shape of the card. Cute cute cute! Great job Lena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card, love the action wobble on it


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)