Tuesday, September 4, 2012

1st Day of Big School :)

As I mentioned in one of my previous posts, my little nephew is starting "Big School" :) on September 13th, in Portugal, so I made him this card using Myrtle, the scholarly turtle image from Degital Delights.


I welded two apples from the Doodlecharms cartridge in DS. I then cut all the layers and placed them on the front of the apple.  I printed and cut out Myrtle and popped him on an Action Wobble, so here he is Wobbling away. I think my nephew will really enjoy playing with it.

For the sentiment on the inside of the card, I printed it on cardstock and then cut out the apple shape, in black out mode, using the center point feature on the cricut.

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Your nephew will love it! I know I do! Love that he's on an action wobble. I need to play with my Gypsy more lol! Great job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! His going to love it:)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, I love hearing from you:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)