Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Five Lil' Pumpkins


I love this image from Stampendous!  Isn't it cute? I'm not too happy with the way the colouring came out. I used my crayola pencils and gamsol for blending, but I think I should have used my markers. Once the image was coloured in I cut it to fit the card and added a mat edged with the Drippy Goo MS punch. Added a ribbon with a bow and a pumpkin button and called it done. For the inside, I found this little poem online which I thought was perfect for this card.
Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to post comments. I love hearing from you.
Hugs,
Lena


3 comments:

  1. So cute! Don't be so hard on yourself, I think your coloring came out nice:)Im going to have to look that poem up:)lol.

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card. Here you see no halloween cards. May be I have to start here?
    You even have a pumpkin button so nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love their faces! The goo looks great. The pumpkin button is a great touch. Great job my friend!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)