Friday, October 12, 2012

The stockings were hung ...


I love this little stamp although it was a little smaller than I had anticipated when I purchased it online.  It worked out fine with the sentiment though. I used both my copics and my bic markers to colour it in. The papers are from Paper Studio. I've decided to use the numerous paper stacks I have instead of buying new ones and it's been a challenge because I think I have a paper addiction and there are just so many cute stacks out there.  But the truth is that I probably have just as many at home and I'm running out of storage space :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me some love.
Hugs,
Lena

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love the way you displayed the ribbon and bow:) Kudos to you, I love paper stacks too and want all them:)lol.

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! What a cute stamp. The teddy bears are adorable! I know what you mean about paper addiction. Great job on the card my friend!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice stamps. I love the paper you used. And the edge is that a punch?
    It came ot very nice and I like the building of the card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)