Friday, March 1, 2013

First Easter Card

Hi everyone, here is my first Easter card for 2013.  I used the Easter Blessings stamp set from JustRite and the coordinating die called Oval Nesting Medallions also from them.

 
The DP is from my stash and I don't know where it came from. I used copic markers to colour the image and went over the swirls with my star dust pen to add a little sparkle. Flowers and pearls are also from my stash.

 
I copied this greeting from a card that I received last year. I just think that it's a beautiful sentiment for this blessed season. On the inside, I used my Viva décor pen to add the little pearl to the flower instead of a real pearl because its less bulky and still looks pretty.
Thank you for taking a peek and I hope you come back soon.
 Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs,
Lena
~~*~~
 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lena, I like the cross and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! The stamp is beautiful, and you colored it well. Love the DP, flowers and pearls. You did a wonderful job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! I can so see the sparkle on the swirls:) Loved how you colored you image.

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)