Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Confirmation Card for my Son

This is the card I put together to give our son on his Confirmation. The ceremony was beautiful! We had a lunch the next day to celebrate this wonderful step in my son's life. It was a great afternoon spent with family and friends. Now for the card ...


I had the darnest time photographing this card because of the shiny cardstock, but you get an idea.   I used the Grace's Frame embossing folder for the white mat and the Victoria folder to emboss the blue part. The oval is a die from Spellbinders called Floral Ovals. The beautiful cross is a sticker - not too sure from what company though.  I added a little blue gem to each side of the sentiment as well as to the centre of the cross.

 
For the inside I chose this verse that I had from a card that I had purchased a long time ago. I framed it with the Floral Ovals die and added a little silver cross and white dove to add a little more detail.
 
Thank you for stopping by and taking a look-see :)
 
Hugs,
Lena
~*~
 

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card. And all in the same colors as the others about his confirmation.
    And the text is so nice.
    Realy a card for life.

    xxxMarian

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful Lena, I like the cross the embossing and the verse.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! This is absolutely beautiful! The paper really pops! I love the dies you've used. So so pretty! I love the doves. Fabulous job my friend!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)