Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Doing a Happy Dance :)

That's right I'm standing here doing my happy dance!!! :-)  I've been chosen to join a great group of amazing ladies/crafters - I'm now a design team member of Hiding in my Craft Room.  Take a trip to Laurie's HIMCR and be amazed at the beautiful projects on display.  I'm very excited to be joining in the fun, but a little nervous too, so wish me luck and come back often to visit.  Your support is always greatly appreciated :-)
 
Hugs,
Lena
~*~
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lena, they are lucky to have you
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see what you create! Best of luck!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)