Monday, September 23, 2013

Vintage Postcard

Hi everyone.  I bought this stamp last year and didn't have a chance to play with it, so here is my second Christmas card for 2013.  The stamp is from  Stampendous.  I stamped it using Memento Rich Cocoa ink onto ivory cardstock. I coloured it a little with copics. Inked all the edges and used some scrap DP that I had left from last year.
 
 
 I used stickles on the berries to make them sparkly.

 
For the inside, I used the same DP to cut two little corners with a punch and also holly leaves. I finished it off with red stickles for the berries too.
 
That is it - quick and simple but hopefully still elegant :)
I'm planning a making a few more with different colour schemes, and when that is done, I will share them with you.
 
Thanks for visiting today.
Till next time,
God Bless
 
Lena
~*~
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lena, I love this stamp, I have got it but have not inked it up yet.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card it is so nice.
    This is realy a favorit one for mee.
    Good job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the stamp and the background. The patterned paper looks great behind it. Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)