Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy ....

 
Hi there my crafty friends.  I wish you and yours a very Boo-tiful and Spook-tacular Halloween.
May it be filled with fun and candy and may the weather be good to you while your little ones go out Trick-or-Treating.  We have a 70% chance of rain tonight, so I'm hoping that the 30%  non-rain chance happens between 6:00 and 8:00 pm :-)
 
I have the last  2013 Halloween card to share with today, but since it's the one I made for my daughter, I can only post it once she has seen it, so I will back later.
 
Till then, enjoy the rest of your day.
 
Hugs,
Lena
~*~
 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)