Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Wedding Card - Bildmalarna DT Call

Welcome back crafty friends. I'm going to share with you a card that I made for a wedding using a stamp from Bildmalarna.  I love their stamps, they are all so cute and stamp beautifully.

 
I love this music note paper. I've had it for a while just waiting for the perfect card, and since this couple is dancing, I thought it would be perfect :-)  The rose paper was a gift from Cardmaking Magazine that I used to receive from England.  I added some pretty flowers to complement the card and a little bow with a pearl heart for the finishing touch.  For this card, I followed the sketch from Bildmalarna - I'm going to enter this card in their DT call this month.

 
For the inside, I printed the sentiment onto ivory cardstock and stamped a rose. I don't like to put paper flowers on the inside of my cards because they become too bulky in the mail. The wedding rings were cut using a die from Marianne Designs.
 
Thank you for stopping by today. Wish me luck!
 
Big Hugs,
Lena
~*~
 
 

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card.
    I like the stamp so much!!!!
    And the music paper looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lena, I like the image and the flowers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful wedding card you have made to our DT call :)
    Love the papers, just perfect to this project!
    And the wedding couple is one of my favorites ♥
    Thank you so much for applying to our DT Call ♥
    Hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)