Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Catching Up

Hi there my crafting friends.  Just a quick note to let you all know the reason I've been MIA with more post is because I've been having sporadic internet service since last week.  After reaching new levels of stress and frustration, I finally threatened not to pay my bill and that seemed to have someone stand up and pay attention.  It's working now and has been for the last hour.  I'm hoping that it will continue.  If all goes well, I will be back tomorrow with a card to share with you.
Hope you are all getting all your last finishing touches ready for your Christmas celebration.
Thank you for your understanding.
Big Hugs,
Lena
~~*~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)