Saturday, December 21, 2013

HIMCR Challenge 129 - Case Yourself

Happy Saturday all! After much frustration and still no internet for over a week, we decided on a new provider.  I can't wait to be able to visit you all in bloggie land.  I haven't been able to see any of your beautiful creations since last week!  I will try to catch up within the next few days. 
 
Today's challenge at Hiding in My Craft Room is all about CASING Yourself!  How fun is that?  You have to choose a project that you've done before and do it again, but this time, you can add something to it (or remove it) to improve on it, revive it .... CASE yourself and join in the fun.
 
Here is the card I chose to improve on ...
 
Before ...
 

 
 
and Now!
 
 
Although I still like the simplicity of my first card, I really like the way this one turned out.  As you can see, I added quite a bit to it.  The puppy is a die from the Jolly Snowman by Cottage Cutz.  The rest is all hand made and scored.
Now it's your turn to revive one of your projects and CASE yourself. Don't forget to link it up to HIMCR to join in the fun this week ~ here is the link ...
 
Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Lena
~*~
 
 
 




2 comments:

  1. Beautifully cased. Love the dado rail on the second.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the first one looked great, but the second one is so darn cute! You did a great job casing yourself. WHat a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)