Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas Hubby

Hello my crafting friends.  It feels so good to have our internet up and running.  The new provider had a rough start, but they have fixed the problems now.
I lost almost two weeks, but I do have a few cards to share with, so I will start with the card I made for my husband and will share the others with you within the next few days.
 
 
The image is a KennyK. digi stamp. I coloured it with my copic markers and added a few embellies, all from my stash.  The candy cane paper and the cardstocks are also from my stash. I used SU! dazzling diamond glitter to make her outfit more sparkly.

 
As you can see, I kept the inside fairly simple. Just made a little candy from a Cottage Cutz die, added some holly and voila, another Christmas card done.
 
I'm so glad you took the time to visit today. I hope you will come back soon and yes, I do love my comments and read every one of them, so do leave me some bloggie love.
 
Hugs,
Lena
~*~

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun Christmas card and I love the sentiment on the inside.
    Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)