Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Tower of Snowmen Christmas Card

Hello and welcome back.  Since I was without internet for two whole weeks, I'm running a little behind in posting some of my Christmas cards that I wanted to share with you, so I will be posting them over the next few days.  I hope you're all not too tired of Christmas cards ... for me it could be Christmas all year round - it really is my favourite time of the year!!! :-)

So here is the first card I want to share with you ...

 
As you can see it is a very simple card to make but I think it turned out very cute.  These snowmen are just too adorable. The "Merry Christmas" die is from Memory Box. The Snowmen stamp is from Hampton Art.  I used copics to colour the image in and a little Liquid Applique for the snow.  The snowflakes were cut using a punch and the little glittery ones are brads from my stash.

 
I kept the inside very simple too.  I think that the sentiment says it all and I just added another couple of snowflakes to add some interest to the inside of the card.
 
That is it for today. Thank you for stopping by and for all your bloggie love.
 
Hugs,
Lena
~*~
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable! I just love the snowmen, and of course you used my favorite color. Love the inside sentiment as well. Fabulous job! Happy New Year my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)