Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Baby Shower Invitation

Hello everyone.  Can you believe that we're already in the second week of the New Year?  Let's pray that it's a good one for everyone.
 
I have a Baby Shower Invitation to share with you today. A friend of mine asked me to make her 20 of these for a little baby girl shower.  The colour scheme was orange, fuchsia and cream.  So I went digging through my papers for the perfect shade combination and this is what I came up with ...
 
 
I think it turned out very cute. The corners are punched with a MS punch. The ribbon and card stock are from my stash. The little charm is also from my stash - it was bought at Michael's a long time ago. I used the New Arrival Cricut Cartridge to cut the pretty little dress. The little flower was punched out with a Fiskars punch and I added a little pearl to the center.
 
I won't post the inside of the card for privacy reasons, but I can tell you that it had the same fuchsia mat as the background.  I printed all the details on the cream card stock and punched the corners in the same way as the front. I then added two little orange flowers to opposite corners. In order to avoid the bulky look I added faux pearls to the inside flowers with my pearl pen. 
 
Everyone loved it so I was very happy :-)
 
Thank you for stopping by today.  Hope you come back real soon.
 
Hugs,
Lena
~*~
 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet baby card/invitation. Love the punched out corners and added charm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! The colors are fun, and I love the dress. The charm is a cute embellishment. Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)