Saturday, January 11, 2014

HIMCR Challenge # 132 - Super Scraps Saturday

Hi and welcome back my crafting friends. It's Saturday and that means that we have a new challenge at Hiding in My Craft Room. This is challenge # 132 and it is all about using up your scraps.  Our sponsor this week is Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  If you're looking for some real cute digi stamps, this is the place to visit :-)  In order to get some freebies, you will have to create a project of your own and link it up to our challenge.  Little Miss Muffet Stamps are sponsoring the prize this week by giving away some gorgeous images to one lucky winner.

Using my scraps and my adorable digi, this is the card I came up with ...

 
Isn't she adorable? I've listed all the supplies below.  I'm going to do this from now on instead of rambling on about all the different things I used.
 
Now it's time for you to head on over to the Hiding in My Craft Room blog and share your project with us.  While there, take a look at the amazing projects my team mates have created.  I just know that it will get your creative juices flowing.
 
Thank you for visiting today. I do love hearing from you so bloggie love is very well received :-)
Till next time ... Happy Crafting!
 
Hugs,
Lena
~*~
 
Supplies used:
Card base : Recollections  Pack w/ envelopes (6.5" x 5")
Cardstocks : Green & Purple -Bazzill
DP : DCWV - Chateau Lavender Stack
Digi-Stamp : Little Miss Muffet
Embossing Folder : Spellbinders Impressabilities ~ Flower Silhouette
Markers : Copic Sketch
                Gelly Roll Pen ~ Clear Star - for the sparkly wings
Lace :  Offray (from Walmart)
Flowers : Recollections & Kaisercraft
Dies : Mat - Spellbinders Labels 22
          Sentiment - Tiny Doilies from My Craft Spot
Sentiment : Going in Circles Stamp from CardzTV
Sundries from stash : Stickles, ATG adhesive, Glue Dots, gems
  
~*~
 

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful and the green and purple is very striking.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lena, I like this image and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Lena!!! I really love the color combination you chose ... and you did a GREAT job with the coloring!!! Again GREAT job!!!

    Kathy HIMCR DT
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This stamp is so pretty. I love how you've colored her, and the flowers are wonderful. The paper you've chosen and the Spellbinders dies look great!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)