Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Joy Crafts Floral Flourish Stamp

Hello and welcome back to my blog. I have a card to share with you today which was one of my Christmas presents from my SIL. It's such a beautiful stamp that I couldn't wait to make a card using it.

 
I have a few birthday cards that I have to make for February and March, so I need to build up my stock :-)  As you can see it is pretty simple and didn't take very long to make, but I really do like the way it came out.  I distressed it a little by using Ranger Vintage Photo ink.

 
Here is the inside.  I made some faux pearls with my Viva Décor pearl pen to avoid the bulkiness of real pearl embellies.
 
That is it for today. 
Till next time,
God Bless.
 
Hugs,
Lena
~*~

Supplies used:
Card base : Recollections Pack w/envelopes (6.5” x 5”) - Ivory
Cardstocks: Ivory and Purple - Bazzill
Stamps : Main Image - Floral Flourish - Joy Crafts
               Sentiment - Going in Circles - CardzTV
Markers : Copic Sketch
Pearls on the inside of the card : Viva Décor Pearl Pen
Dies : Lacy Hearts - Spellbinders
          Sentiment - Tiny Doilies - My Craft Spot
Embossing Folder : Geometric Rings - Cuttlebug
Punch : SU!
Miscellaneous : Ribbon, Pearls - from my stash
 

3 comments:

  1. I love your card Lena:) The colors are so pretty, and the distressing was a great touch. Thanks for sharing.

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Everything about this card is beautiful! I love the colors, the embossing, the stamp, the corners with the little pearls. Wonderful job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)