Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Kitty Love Mail - Another Cottage Cutz Valentine

Hi everyone. I have another Valentine card to share with you.  This was also made with a Cottage Cutz die.  I just love their dies, they all cut through cardstock like butter :-)  Nope, I'm not affiliated with them, nor do I receive any commission from the, I just really love their dies :-)

 
When I saw this one, I thought it would be perfect to send love across the miles and since most of my family is overseas, I knew that it was the die for me :-)  It's called Kitty Love Mail, but I left the kitty out because I really wanted to use the envelope. The hearts embossing folder I used on the background is called Doodle Hearts ~ by the Paper Studio.
 

 
I used the same papers on the inside and added a computer generated sentiment.  I used little purple hearts on the flowers and scattered them around the vines on the DP paper to bring it all together.
 
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you come back real soon.
 
Hugs,
Lena
~*~
 
 

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty with the pink and purple. Perfect for valentines.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 800 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. I can see why you like their dies. Great design too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)