Friday, February 21, 2014

Cottage Cutz Filigree Cupid

Good morning all.  I know that Valentine was last week, but I have one last Valentine card to share with you.  This is the card I made for my hubby.  I used several dies on this card, but the one that really caught my eye is the Filigree Cupid from Cottage Cutz.

 
So here is a quick run down of the dies I used:
Heart Doily - Spellbinders
Cupid - Cottage Cutz
Sentiment - My Craft Spot
I embossed the background paper with the Doodle Hearts folder from The Paper Studio and edged it   using a MS punch. Ribbons and gems are from my stash. You can't quite see it, but I used pop dots between all the layers to give it a little dimension.  The sentiment stamp is Going in Circles by CardzTV.

 
For the inside:
White heart - Spellbinders - left blank for my own message.
Heart Flourish - Memory Box
The card base is GinaK's Pure Luxury Cardstock - Cherry Red
The white cardstock is by Recollections and has a beautiful shine to it.
 
So, this is the last of my Valentine cards for this year.  I will be back tomorrow with a card made for the Hiding in My Craft Room Challenge.
 
Wishing you and yours a very Happy Friday :-)
 
Hugs,
Lena
~*~
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love the image and all the embellishments you used:) I'm sure your hubby loved his v-day card:) Thank you for sharing.

    Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Beautiful card! I love the little cupid as well! Thanks for the kind comment on my blog!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cupid! The hearts are beautiful. Love the embossing. Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Valentine's card! Filigree Cupid from CottageCutz looks great. I love red and white combination and embossing looks great too!
    Thank you for stopping by on CottageCutz blog and comment on my post.
    Hugs,
    Simona

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the heart flourish very much. i am sure Rob was very happy with his card.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)