Sunday, February 16, 2014

Cottage Cutz Hugs & Kisses Border

I fell in love with this border and it was one of those "I must have" things.  It's so cute and cuts beautifully through the cardstock. I got this cute little dog stamp somewhere in the middle of last year, but just knew that it would make the perfect Valentine card for my son :-)


 
I cut out the border out of white shining cardstock and then used my glitter pen to contour it.  I also added a little stardust to the rose, although you can't really see it on this pic.  For the Hershey Kiss, I used glitter paper.

 
I cut an extra Hershey Kiss to put on the inside.  I cut the hearts using my cricut and stamped the sentiment leaving enough space for my personal message.  I was pleased with the way it came together and my son loved it so mission accomplished :-)
 
Here is the list of supplies I used :
 
Card Base - Recollections (6.5" x 5")
Cardstock - The Paper Studio
Designer Papers - The Paper Studio & Chatterbox
Hearts cut with Cricut
Dies - Cottage Cutz Hugs and Kisses Border
Stamp - Stampevie - A Rose for You
Markers - Copic - C00 and C1 (just to add a little shading to the puppy)
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Ruff U - Computer Generated
Inside Sentiment - CraftSmart Stamp - Michaels Dollar Bin :-)
 
I hope you enjoyed your visit today and if so, I would love for you to become a follower of my blog and to leave me some bloggie love.
 
Till next time,
God Bless.
 
Hugs,
Lena
~*~
 
 

3 comments:

  1. So adorable! The puppy is so cute! Love the background paper. Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)