Saturday, February 22, 2014

Hiding in My Craft Room - Challenge No. 138 - What's Bugging Ya?

Happy Saturday everyone.  We have a really fun challenge for you today at Hiding in My Craft Room.  It's all about bugs :-)

 Our sponsor this week is

Alota Rubber Stamps
 
They have the cutest stamps with very cute bugs on them.  Take a few minutes and go take a look, you'll be so happy you did :-)
 
Here is the card I made using one of their images
 
 
Are these not the cutest little bees?  I coloured my image with a combination of pencils and gamsol, and copic markers. I just love how happy this card turned out to be, so I hope it will cheer up a friend that has not been feeling well lately.
 
The yellow background paper is from Heidi Grace Designs. The sentiment was computer generated and matted using My Craft Spot dies.  The butterflies were made with a MS punch. Blue cardstock and ribbon are from my stash.

 
I thought this sentiment would go well with the whole buggy theme :-)
 
Isn't this fun?  Now go ahead and make a project using a bug or bugs and link it up to HIMCR Challenge # 138.  Can't wait to see what you all come up with.  While there, don't forget to take a look at what my team mates came up with for your inspiration.
 
I wish you all a Blessed weekend, and till next time
Happy Crafting.
 
Hugs,
Lena
~*~
 
 

8 comments:

  1. This is just super cute and I love the yellow and pink.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I just love the bees! I love the colors you've used. Makes me really want Spring to be here! Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lena, I like the image, the papers and the embellishments.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lena, when I look at your card, it makes me feel happy. The colors are so cheerful . . . and PERFECT for the image you used. You did an AMAZING job with it...your friend will definitely be cheered when she receives it.

    Kathy HIMCR DT
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. Love the image and the sentiment that you paired it with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lena, great card and fabulous coloring. I love the way you finish off the inside of your cards.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woe this is a very cute card. I love the bees so much. good job!
    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! Thank you for all your inspriation!
    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)