Saturday, February 1, 2014

HIMCR Challenge # 135 - I'm Blue Without You!

Happy Saturday my crafting friends.  We have a fun challenge at Hiding in My Craft Room today, and would love for you to join in the fun with us.  The challenge this week is I'm Blue Without You.  You can make any project with different shades of blue to show someone how you feel when they're not around.

Our wonderful sponsor this week is A Day For Daisies Stamps.  There are so many cute digi stamps to choose from.  You need to go take a look :-)  For my card, I chose the image called "Mailing Love". Since all of my family is overseas, I thought this the perfect image to make a card for my mom.

 
I coloured the image and used a couple of dies to achieve this look on my card. These Spellbinders dies make it so easy to make a beautiful card in no time at all. 

 
I left the inside free of sentiments as I plan on handwriting my own message.  Below is a list of the supplies I used.
 
Card Base - Bazzill cardstock cut and scored to make a 5" x 7" card.
White and Blue cardstock - Bazzill
Dies in the front of the card - 5x7 Elegant Labels 4 - Spellbinders
Dies on the inside - Flower Corners - Lea'bilities
Copic Markers to colour in the image
Gems from my stash.
 
I hope that I have inspired you to make a project to join in the fun at HIMCR Challenge 135 - I'm Blue Without You.  The prize this week, generously sponsored by A Day for Daisies, is a $12 gift certificate to their store.
 
I wish you all a wonderful weekend where ever you may be.
Till next time,
God Bless.
 
Hugs,
Lena
~*~

2 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card and image. Love your design and those corner dies on the inside are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lena, I just love the dies! They are gorgeous! The image is so cute! I love the colors you've used. Fabulous!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)