Saturday, February 8, 2014

HIMCR Challenge #136 - SSS

Hi everyone and welcome to Hiding in My Craft Room's Challenge #136 which is Super Scraps Saturday.  I just love these challenges as I get to use my scraps.

This week, along with my scraps, I'm also using a very cute digi stamp from 2 Cute Ink.  They are our sponsor for this week and they are offering any two images as a prize to one lucky winner.  Here is my card ...


 
Isn't this squirrel just too darn cute?

 
And here is the inside of my card.
 
In order to get more inspiration and see more projects with the cute images from 2CuteInk, hop on over to the Hiding in My Craft Room blog and take a look-see at the lovely projects my team mates have made for you.  While there, link up your "scraps" project to join in the fun and to stand a chance to win some cute images from our very generous sponsor.
 
List of Supplies:
 
Card Base - Recollections Pack - white (5" x 6.5")
DP with Hearts - The Paper Studio
DP with stripes - Chatter Box
Black Carstock - ColorBok
Squirrel Digi Stamps - 2 Cute Inc.
Dies - Spellbinders Scalloped Circles & Standard Circles
Sentiment on outside - StampinUp! punches
Heart flourish stamp on inside - Great Impressions Co.
MS punch for the little hearts
Ribbon & Heart Gems - from stash
 
I hope you had fun visiting today. I appreciate your leaving me some bloggie love. If you like what you see, become a follower and leave me a link to your blog. I will come visit your and become your newest follower.  It's fun to build a large community of bloggie friends :-)
 
Till next time,
Happy Crafting.
 
Hugs,
Lena
~*~
 

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Lena It made me smile, I like the design and colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable card. Love the colours and the designs. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The squirrel is adorable! I love the papers you've used with the black ribbon, and the heart shaped bling. Fabulous job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)