Thursday, March 20, 2014

18th Birthday Male Card

Hello and welcome back! I have another birthday card to share with you today.  My mom, who is currently visiting from Portugal, asked me to make a card for her to give my son for his 18th birthday last week.  Since my son's room is all decorated/painted in a seaside theme, she wanted a card that had something to do with surfing.  So I grabbed my Dude cricut cartridge and this is what I came up with ...
 
I have to tell you that it took me a while to get all my layers right.  It was a tad confusing.  I eventually got them all worked out using my DS.  All the papers are from my scraps stash :-)
The sentiment was cut with circle and scalloped circle punches.
 

I left the inside blank because my mom wanted to write her own message.  Of course, I then have to translate it because my son does not speak Portuguese, and my mom doesn't write in English :-)
The waves were cut with a Fiskars punch.
Voila, one quick and easy card, with a seaside flavor :-)
 
I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog today.
 
Till next time,
Happy Crafting!
 
Hugs,
Lena
~*~
 
 
 


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)