Saturday, March 8, 2014

HIMCR Challenge # 140 - SSS

Hello my bloggie friends. It's Saturday and that means that Hiding in My Craft Room has another fun challenge for you.  Today's challenge is to use scraps on your project, so go get your scraps and join in the fun.  The prize this week is a $25 gift certificate generously sponsored by Scrapbookpal.com!

I made a male birthday card for this challenge ...

 
Although all made from my scraps drawers, I know that the cardstock is from Bazzill, the DP however, I have no clue where it came from.  I used Spellbinders circle and scalloped circle dies for the image which is a stamp from American Arts.  For the sentiment I used the tag dies from Impression Obsession.
I added a shell brad from my stash to finish it off.

 
The inside sentiment is a stamp from Stampabilities. The anchor is from the Open Sea Stamp set by Stampin' Up. I stamped the anchor with Memento Teal Zeal to match the cardstock.
 
Thank you for stopping by today.  Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to go get those scraps, make a project and link it up to join in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room Challenge 140 - SSS.
 
Till next time,
Happy Crafting!
 
Hugs,
Lena
~*~

5 comments:

  1. Very manly card.
    I love the stamp anlooked at the site where the stamp is comming from. They have very nice ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. {{sigh}} This is the 3rd time trying to comment on your AMAZING card...so let's see if third time's a charm. ;) You really did a GREAT job with your card! I just love the color combination you used...and the image/sentiment are PERFECT! As for not knowing the name of your DP, don't fret or even worry about that...I am the same way. ;) Again, A-M-A-Z-I-N-G card!!! Thanks for the inspiration today . . . and all the other times I wasn't able to comment and let you know. You truly are a GREAT "artist". {{hugs}}

    Kathy HIMCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this masculine card. Great paper choices too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful male card! I love the colors, patterned paper, the adorable shell brad, and the sentiment inside! Fabulous job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful masculine birthday card and I love the special wording.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)