Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Card - Easter Bunny

Now that Easter is over, I can post the cards I made for my family, so bear with me during the next few days while I share them with you.

I used the Easter Bunny stamp from Wee Stamps as my focal image on this card and coloured it with Copic markers.

 
The polka dot green paper is from BoBunny and the Bunnies Paper is from the Paper Studio.  Ribbon is from my stash.  The die for the mat is called Lacy Ovals and it is made by Spellbinders.  I cut out little photo corners with an EK punch.


Used the same papers on the inside, computer generated a sentiment and added a little Easter Egg stamp for a little something extra.  Used the same little photo corners.

Did you notice my new blog design?  Can you tell that I'm soooo ready for summer and for the beach?

I will be back tomorrow with another Easter card, but before I leave you tonight, I want to let you know about the fun challenges we are going to have at Hiding in My Craft Room on Saturday, May 3rd, to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day.  I hope that you will take the day off just to craft and join in the fun with us.  Team members will be sharing their projects with you for inspiration.  There will several challenges with great prizes.  You just can't miss it!


NSD at HIMCR
 
Till tomorrow,
Happy Crafting :-)
 
 



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Easter card Lena, I like the adorable image, and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card! I love the way that it came out. The colors are very Easter-y. Wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the image and the patterned paper. Great job! I hope you and your family had a blessed Easter.
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! What a cute image and it's colored beautifully. Love the bunny paper too and your bow is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)