Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter Egg and Card

My hubby went to The Netherlands a couple of weeks before Easter and look what he brought for me ...

 
 Isn't it beautiful?  It's made of dark Dutch chocolate and it's decorated with these cute little chicks, flowers and more little chocolates.  I have the greatest dilemma ... I so want to dig into the chocolate but it's so pretty that I don't want to break it apart.  Of course, my crafting friends, being the chocaholic that I am, it won't be a dilemma for much longer :-)

 
Here is another Easter card I made.  It's very simple but I think it came out pretty cute.  The papers are Bazzil.  The image is a stamp from Northwoods Rubber Stamp Co.  I used copic markers to colour it in.  I also coloured the little gems to add to the corners.

 
The sentiment was computer generated and I stamped two tiny chicks just to add something a little special :-)
 
Well, that is it for today.  Thank you for visiting my blog and I hope you come back real soon.
Bloggie love is always welcomed and appreciated :-)
 
Till next time,
Happy Crafting.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful card Lena, I like the image the design and the colours, I love your Easter gift so sweet.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adore your cheerful Easter card and wow that Easter Egg is just scrumptious waiting to be savoured xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fabulous looking Easter egg. Wonderful card too. Love how the sentiment is spelled out in flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Easter treat your husband brought for you is absolutely adorable! I love the card! I just love the chicks! So cute! Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)