Saturday, April 12, 2014

HIMCR Challenge 145 - Super Scraps Saturday

Happy Saturday all!  This week's challenge at Hiding in My Craft Room is to use your scraps.

Hiding in  My Craft Room

Somehow, I seem to harvest scraps:-)  Even when I use my scraps, I end up with more scraps :-) Apparently, the golden rule to keeping scraps is "Anything smaller than a 3" x 4" should be thrown away".  I, on the hand, will keep a little piece just because the paper is so pretty and I can't part with it :-)  There has to be a support group for this somewhere out there :-)

Now onto my card ...  our sponsor this week is My Besties and they are sponsoring this week's prizes too!

 http://www.inspirationalbath.com/index.php
 
My card was made using this little fellow from My Besties
 
 
I used papers from the DCWV Guy Stack.  I cut the skateboard with the Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut Cartridge.  The sentiment was stamped with Just a Note Circular Sentiments from JustRite Stamps.
The image was coloured with copics markers.
 
 
For the inside I used some more scraps from the Guy Stack and voila one cute card for a little rascal's birthday!
 
Now it's your turn to use your scraps and create a project to link up to the Hiding in My Craft Room blog. You have till Saturday, 19 April, 2:00 am PDT to join in the fun.  For more inspiration, please take a few moments and visit my team mates' blogs.  You can find the links to their blogs on the side bar on the right hand side of this post.
 
Till next time,
Happy Crafting.
 


 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lena, I like the design the image and the wee skateboard.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lena, I love this card and the way you created that super cute skateboard. Fun card and the way you finish off the inside of your cards is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for a guy. My scraps seem to multiply too. I don't think I'll ever not have any as I keep really small pieces too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for any age boy. Great colors too.
    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love the image. So cute! Love the different patterned papers, and the skateboard too! Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! Great coloring too my friend! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)