Sunday, April 20, 2014

HIMCR Challenge # 146 - Use Flowers

Welcome back my crafting friends. I've been busy the whole week making graduation announcements and thank you cards for a friend.  But in between I made a card for this week's challenge at HIMCR.  You are going to love this week's challenge - it's simple ... use flowers!  Any type of flowers!

Hiding in  My Craft Room

HIMCR Challenge #146 - Use Flowers!

 We have two wonderful sponsors this week:
 
 
Scrapers Delight 
They are sponsoring one prize of 3 digi stamps
 
AND
 
 
Lawn Fawn
  
They are sponsoring the other prize which is a stamp set of your choice.
 
 
For my card this week, I used the digi stamp from Scrapper's Delight called Breena Fairy.  When I saw this sweet image, it just called to me. 


I used the coloured image and added some sparkle to her wings and added accents to her jewellery.  I cut out the mushroom using the Tinkerbell & Friends cricut cartridge.  I resized and reshaped using the DS.  It had to be the perfect perch for this beautiful little fairy :-)
The flowers are all from Recollections.  The butterflies and leaves are punched out using several punches from MS.  The papers are BoBunny and the die I used for the mat is Elegant Labels 4 by Spellbinders




For the inside I used the same papers, with a sentiment stamp by Inkadinkado, and added a few butterflies to finish it off.
 
 
I hope you liked my card today.  I would love to see what you come up with so please join in the fun at HIMCR Challenge #146.  You have till Saturday, 26 April, 2:00 am PST to play and stand a chance of winning one of the great prizes our sponsors have for you this week.
 
For more inspiration, take a moment and visit my team mates' blogs.  They have wonderful projects for you to enjoy.  You will find them on the side bar with direct links to their blogs.
 
I wish you and yours a very Happy and Blessed Easter.

 
 
Till next time,
Happy Crafting.
 
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. This project is beautiful inside and out wonderful finishing touches.
    thank you so much for sharing
    Love Janice <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)