Monday, May 5, 2014

Exciting News!

I'm so excited to share with you that as from May 22, 2014 I will be a member of the CardzTV Design Team.  They are such a wonderful group of ladies and talented crafters and I'm so happy to be a part of this team. 
 
 I have to tell you that I started following Mary's blog a few years ago when I first got my Cricut.  I learnt a lot from Mary about sizing, layering, etc. and now I can't tell you how proud I am to be a part of her team.  So look out for my very first project for this design team on May 22, 2014.
Wish me luck!
 
Till next,
Happy Crafting.
 


 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lena, it is well deserved!!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I can't wait to see what you come with on that DT! You deserve it!

    Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That's very exciting news! Looking forward to seeing all your creations for them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)