Saturday, May 10, 2014

HIMCR # 148 - SSS

Hi and welcome back everyone. Today is a very special day at Hiding in My Craft Room and that is because it's Laurie's Birthday.  For those of you that don't know, Laurie is our wonderful Team Leader. 

http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/
 
In order to celebrate her birthday, Laurie is sponsoring  this week's challenge which is # 148 ~ Super Scraps Saturday.  It is a freestyle challenge, so all you need to do is use your scraps.  Laurie will be giving away several prizes for this celebration. They will all be some of "Her Favourite Things"
 
For this week's challenge, I made this card for my daughter for her baby shower.  I used all scraps from the baby shower invitations :-)  I hope you like it ...
 
 
The Papers are all from the Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby. The image is a stamp from Crafter's Companion called Special Little Person.  I coloured it in with my copic markers.  The little blanket is paper pieced with the paper that I used for the inside.  The flowers are all from Recollections as is the charm.  The die I used for the mat is from Spellbinders' Decorative Labels 1.


 

As you can see, the inside was made using the same papers as in the rest of the card.  All the sentiments were computer generated.
 
 
So now, it's your turn to join in the fun.  Make your project, using scraps, and link it to our post at HIMCR #148.  Remember that Laurie has some amazing prizes to give away to some lucky participants!
 
Till next time,
Happy Crafting.
 




5 comments:

  1. SO cute. Great way to use the scraps from the invitations. Great coloring of the sweet image too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lena,
    What a cute, cute, card. Just adorable. Congrats. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very sweet card!!!
    I love it.
    I want that stamp!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable! I love the roses and the little charm! The stamp is so cute, and the die you used to cut it out looks great!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just delightful and so cheerful with the bright pink.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)