Saturday, May 3, 2014

HIMCR - NSD 03 - Holiday Catch Up

This has to be one of my favourite challenges for today.  I just love making Christmas cards and don't find enough time to make them.  So for this, our 3rd challenge to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day at Hiding in My Craft Room, I made this card ...

 
I used the following dies on this card ~ Merry Christmas from Memory Box, Pine Branches from Impression Obsession and the Small Blooming Poinsettia from Poppy Stamps.  I used a MS punch for the lacy border at the bottom.  Added a few gold gems from my stash.

 
The sentiment stamp is called Glory of Christ by Stampabalities and the little pine branch stamp is part of the Deck the Halls stamp set from JustRite Stamps.  I love the way this card came out. It was quick and simple to do.
 
So now, it's you turn to make a "Holiday Catch Up" card and join us in our 3rd challenge at Hiding in My Craft Room as we continue to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day. As always you have till next Saturday, May 10 at 2:00 am PDT to submit your project.  Our sponsor for this challenge is our wonderful team leader, Laurie.
 
hidinginmycraftroom.com
 
I will be back in an hour :-) with my 4th project.  Are you guys having fun with us?  Don't forget to take a moment to go see all the wonderful projects my team mates have come up with for your inspiration.  You will find their names with a link to their blogs on the right hand side bar of this post.
 
Till later,
Happy Crafting.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Lena, I this Christmas card. It's just perfect with its simplicity and I love the basic red and green.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)